1. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is Vassallo Group whose office is situated at The Three Arches, Valletta Road Mosta. MST 9016.
2. Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer may be contacted on email@example.com or via our postal address.
3. Information collected and purpose Download Information.
- When you visit our website the following information will be automatically processed and solely for the use by Vassallo Group:
- the requested web page or download;
- whether the request was successful or not;
- the date and time when you accessed the site;
- the Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- the operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
5. Personal data provided by the data subject
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data for processing general enquiries about our services or for recruitment purposes. Information submitted about recruitment will be utilised solely for this purpose within the Group of Companies and will be retained for 3 months, unless you commence employment with any company within the Group and in which case your application with the relevant data will be inserted in your employment file.
6. Your rights as data subject.
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this Group by submitting your request in writing to the data controller. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the Group. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
7. Links to other Web Sites.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.